Friday, August 23, 2013

Daycare Freedom - Germ Sharing

Elijah is learning how to share...unfortunately, this time around, he has been kind enough to share his cold with me. I can feel it coming on - that slightly congested, energy dragging kind of feeling. I'm glad it's Friday, so if this thing really kicks up, my husband will be home to help take care of our little petri dish.

I have spend this Daycare Freedom day running a few errands (picking up a book from the library, buying Elijah some new pants, impulse buying a couple skeins of yarn - you know, the usual), and since I've been home, I've been laying on the couch, drinking tea and reading.

The mere thought of doing something crafty makes me tired - that's how I know I'm getting sick :)

I'll be back when I feel a little less "blah".

No comments:

Post a Comment