- Size 10 cotton crochet thread (I used Aunt Lydia's in Antique White)
- 2.1 mm crochet hook
- Beads - I used these in a sea glass color mix, but you can use whatever you have on hand.
- A needle that fits through the hole in your beads
- Small piece of sewing thread
- 1/2" Ribbon clasps
- E6000 glue
1. First, thread your needle with the sewing thread. Tie the thread into a loop.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you have secured all the beads. After the 30th bead, ch10 and fasten off.
10. Trim the edges of your chains, add a little glue to the inside of the ribbon clasp, put the 4 chain ends inside the clasp and clamp down with the pliers.
Imagine all the fun things you can make with this technique - bracelets, ankles, headbands (add a little elastic...or even use elastic thread). You can change up the materials to make a piece of jewelry that is uniquely you. Perfect for gifts this summer!