Here's my recipe for 1 (large) serving. I can usually only drink half of one though as it is very rich.
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips (semi-sweet works well, too...or maybe mint chocolate, yum!)
- pinch of salt
- dribble of vanilla extract
- mini marshmallows
- Heat the milk and cream together over medium heat until hot, but not boiling.
- Add in the chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Take off the heat and add in salt and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Pour into mugs and add mini marshmallows.