Thursday, June 13, 2013

Naptime: Day 2

An hour into naptime and I have cleaned and organized all my craft stuff...and I do mean ALL...those bags tossed away in the linen closet have been dealt with too. Now, my crafting space doesn't look much different - storage containers rearranged a little, but it still looks similar to how it did an hour ago. The big difference is that  the storage containers are all organized - the painting container has all the paint stuff in it, the pens/markers container has all the pens and markers in it, the paper container has almost all the paper (larger scrapbook paper is still in the closet) in it. I threw away a bunch of old stuff, and now have a container dedicated to crafty things Elijah can use - felt, popsicle sticks, crayons, finger paint (which  I had been looking for), and other fun things.

I like it when things are organized. I feel like I can breathe.

In other news, I finished The Last Time I Saw Paris last night (way too late last night). It ended mostly well. After all, a book about occupied France can't be all happy, now can it? I enjoyed it and would recommend it if you're looking for a historical spy story with a little romance and intrigue.

Now, to take a much needed nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment