Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Daycare Freedom Day 1

Elijah went to school today...I did not. Love that!

Today, I was on a hunt for some new jeans...went to TJMaxx and Ross and the jeans selection at both stores was next to nothing...guess mid-June is not such a great time to shop for jeans...oh well!

So, I ended up at the fabric store - of course...

I found a lime green satin remnant that I'm going to try to make a cape for Elijah with - I'll let you know how that goes.

I also found some really pretty ivory and silver brocade that I decided to make a fabric covered button bracelet with. I went home and knocked it out pretty fast - 30 minutes, start to finish...and that includes taking the dog out!

Here it is sitting amongst the pearl and silver bracelets I usually wear.


Pearl and silver...kind of my thing...

Now to relax for a few before I have to go pick up the boy from daycare...

No comments:

Post a Comment