Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Baby Day!

Two of my friends, both named Sarah, had their babies today.

You may remember when I made their "It's a _____!" gifts (here and here). They were both due in August (one on the 8th and one on the 10th), but both of their babies came into the world today (one by C-section due to lack of fluids, and one on her own accord). I'm so happy for both Sarahs and their little bundles of joy!

Evan David and Elladie Christine - welcome to our world! We're so glad you're here!

P.s. Since Elladie was born in July and not August, her birth flower is no longer the poppy, which was the flower I originally designed and crocheted for her. Now, I have to figure out how to crochet a larkspur...but first, I have to figure out what exactly a larkspur looks like...

No comments:

Post a Comment